- Laptop randomly shuts down without any warning.
- Power LED and battery charge LED start flickering when you wiggle the
- power cord or the AC adapter tip on the back or your laptop.
- The battery will not get charged.
- When you plug AC adapter, the laptop appears to be dead and there is no
- LED activity at all (DC-IN jack on the system board is broken)
sometimes a laptop can be dropped or accidentally stepped on and of course the remedy is to replace the LCD screen. sometimes other problems can occur such as vertical lines, horizontal lines, dead pixels, a pink screen, a white screen and this can be a result from a dead power inverter, pinched LCD cable ,a bad GPU or damaged LCD screen.
Welcome to A Plus Computer Repair
Everyday someone has a problem with being able to use their everyday electronics. whether it is a cellphone,ipad,pc laptop or mac…everyone wants to do one thing with it:use it! unfortunatley alot of people dont know who to turn to. thats were we come into play. we help people get back to doing what they love to do! most of the time we not only improve their devices but we show them new ways in which they can use them with maintenance tips,education and with new apps.
Common Laptops we have repaired